The capabilities of IT hardware are exceeding all our expectations and at the same time as this advancement, your confidential private data is being retained on said devices in increasingly sophisticated methods.
A good proportion of the IT recycling companies in the UK aren’t setup for such devices and the fast change continually coming to the market place. With heavy fines waiting to be issued, criminals targeting disposed of IT hardware for data theft, the press waiting for the next story and your competitors aiming to take market share, it is vital that a distinguished computer disposal and data destruction organisation is chosen for your disposals.
Revive IT ensure data sanitization of absolutely all data bearing devices which includes but is not limited to: Computers, Servers, All-in-ones, POS units, Mobile Phones, Hard drives, Media tapes, Floppy disks, USB Drives, Thin Clients, Laptops, Hard drive arrays, Security code generators, Credit card terminals, Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Other networking hardware, photocopiers, confidential paperwork, data centre infrastructure, specialist IT devices etc.
Revive IT offer onsite and offsite data destruction methods via the below methods:
- CESG approved crushing
- Data wiping
- Configuration wiping
- Physical destruction
- Label / reference removal
- Software reset
The constitutional elements of all our IT computer data destruction services are:
- Revive IT are the highest accredited IT recycling and data destruction organisation in the UK operating to the highest standards and utilising all the latest available industry standard data destruction methods and systems
- Our IT engineers and technicians are the best available with vast experience and expertise in all levels of the IT industry
- All our operatives pass our BS 7858 security vetting, are trusted, motivated, professional and are thoroughly trained in data security proceedings
- Our secure IT logistics are amongst the most secure available with CCTV, online tracking, signage, extra security locks and data security trained / conscious operators
- Every single device we process has an individual asset tag attached so that it can be monitored from start to finish. This can be commenced at your premises
- Full documentation is provided with all data destruction services including asset tracking, data destruction certificate, waste paperwork and an audit report
- Unlike other IT recyclers, Revive IT wishes all our customers to visit our processing facility
- Revive ITs data destruction methods can ensure you are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations such as the GDPR
- Revive IT undertake internal data destruction audits on a regular basis to confirm we are conforming to the latest data destruction requirements
- All staff training is thoroughly kept up to date to ensure all Revive IT staff members are up to scratch with new IT systems and the latest security threats
Revive IT offer various service levels and options to our customers to meet each organisations requirements