Revive IT has been established as a high security IT recycling and data destruction organisation so unfortunately we are unable to collect from standard residential locations due to such small unviable volumes produced. However, members of the public are welcome to drop redundant hardware off at our processing facility free of charge.
The main benefits of using our domestic computer recycling service are:
- Our processing facility is open 8.00am – 5.00pm each day with parking available
- A Waste Transfer Note (WTN) and or Data Destruction Certificate (DDC) can be issued if required
- We can accept all types of domestic IT / telecoms hardware
- You can be rest assured that everything which arrives at Revive IT is handled in accordance with all applicable legislation such as the WEEE regulations
- Absolutely every single item Revive IT processes is subject to our data destruction procedures – this ensures your compliance with the GDPR and that there isn’t a risk of your private data being exposed
- All our staff are polite, presentable, professional, well trained and security screened to BS 7858 standards