Revive ITs thorough risk assessments have identified that during transportation, loading and unloading the data security risk is at its height; due to this Revive IT have assessed and continue to assess on a regular basis all available options for managing these risks. Extensive controls have been put in place to minimise risks to your data security.
Many IT recycling organisations don’t even use their own logistics system, never mind implement controls to cancel out risks which your confidential data is exposed to.
The key ways in which we negate the risks associated with IT logistics are:
- Revive IT is the owner and registered keeper of all vehicles which are used
- All our vehicles are the most suitable available for the purpose they are being used for
- Each vehicle is modern, presentable and well maintained by our internal vehicle maintenance team
- All our vehicles are signed up with Revive IT graphics
- Revive IT collection operatives must meet certain criteria with the following qualities: professional, reliable, trustworthy, competent and helpful
- All our collection staff are security screened to BS 7858 and are extensively trained in data security covering loading, transportation and unloading
- We have vehicles to suit all scenarios associated with secure IT logistics
- Each vehicle has as standard an alarm, solid sides and bulkheads and an electronic immobiliser
- CCTV covers all goods loaded, transported in and unloaded out of the vehicle
- Revive IT security ID cards and uniforms are worn by all collection staff
- Additional physical snap locks are on loading doors
- Each vehicle is GPS tracked 24 hours a day
Revive IT hold UKAS ISO 27001 and 39001 accreditations and so we continually review our risk assessments associated with logistics data security and health and safety; all available control methods are implemented