It is pivotal that public sector organisations ensure use of a distinct computer recycling and data destruction organisation to maintain high reputation and public image.
As promoted by the media in the last decade, public sector data has been stolen, misplaced and poorly handled resulting in multiple data security incidents. This has left extremely confidential data including medical and criminal records exposed. This can all be avoided going forward.
Revive IT can offer public sector organisations the below:
- Contract agreements with service level incorporated or one off service options
- One of the highest accredited computer disposal and IT recycling organisation
- UK nationwide collection and recycling from our London, Leeds and Manchester bases
- Extremely high security logistics with all available control methods implemented
- All collections / assets are clearly segregated and tracked from the point of collection up until their swift data destruction
- Full documentation provided via our online portal: WTN, HWCN, DDC, Complete Asset Report, Feedback Request Form etc.
- Extremely professional and reliable service with refined attention to all details
- Data destruction can be undertaken onsite or offsite to the highest standards available
- Little notice required for an inspection of our processing facility
- IT hardware decommissioning at your site by top end trained and experienced staff
- Security, professionalism and our reputation are ranked highest out of our priorities
- Our staff spectrum includes and is led by extremely well educated, experienced market oriented people
- All our staff are on full time paid contracts with excellent motivation
- An option to contribute something back into society with our charity scheme
- Excellent references from similar organisations can be provided for reassurance before commencing
- Depending on the type of redundant IT hardware we can provide free collections or offer a remarketing service