Revive IT can provide an onsite and offsite computer hardware media shredding service.
Shredding is one of the most commonly used destruction methods in the IT recycling industry and it’s certainly one of the most commonly used by Revive IT. Any hard drives or media which aren’t data wiped for reuse or any hard drives / media which have been destined for immediate destruction are shredded by Revive IT. Media such as discs / floppy disks / CDs / DVDs / media tapes etc. are shredded extremely fast (usually around 1x240L wheelie bins worth per hour) and hard drives typically take twice as long.
Features of this service:
- Usually cost neutral but it depends on your requirements
- Shredding to the applicable destruction standards
- All shredded material is accounted for on your data destruction and waste transfer documentation
- Comprehensive asset inventories can be provided before shredding takes place depending on your requirements
- Our hard drive / media shredding service is used by Revive IT customers nationwide
- Safety is covered by our efficient, experienced health and safety management – We have UKAS audited ISO 18001 accreditation along with CHAS accreditation
- All staff who undertake shredding are security screened in accordance with BS 7858